Ministry of Government and
Companies and Personal Property
393 University Avenue, Suite 200
19 August 2014
RE: Business Registration
Dear Ms. Bennett:
Thank you for contacting the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services, and for submitting your business ideas for registration.
After careful consideration, we have made the decision to rejected your application. You may wish to review your business plans, marketing strategies, financing, and overall concepts for your proposed enterprises. To recap, they are:
1) Bad Ass Baby Tattoo Company: Tattoos for the infants of ink aficionados.
2) Drive Thru Urinals: A complement to fast food drive thru windows. Allows the driver and passenger to relieve themselves via urinal or catheter, to save time. (You may wish to approach the Canadian Intellectual Property Office with this, as it is more of a patent)
3) Racoon A-Way: Do-It-Yourself animal removal kit. (Shovel, ax, large garbage bags)
4) Rent-A-Crank: Service provider. Acting as proxies for parents, elderly people nag and cajole successful younger adults, to keep them honest.
5) Gee-Had Me: Lighthearted greeting cards and novelties for Islamic extremists.
6) Old Tyme Movers: Environmentally friendly eco-movers, using horse drawn covered wagons. Fee charged by the hour.
7) Look Up: A computer app for mobile phones. Alerts busy texters when to raise their heads and focus on: crossing busy intersections, paying for food, buying groceries, boarding public transit, driving vehicles, engaging in conversation with a human being physically with them, swimming, bicycling, hiking etc, etc.
8) Public Pylon: 24/7 on-call service that places traffic pylons around your vehicle, to reduce the risk of parking tickets.
9) Bad Ass Tattoo Removal Company: Hard-edged tattoo removal for the whole family. Sterilized needles optional.
10) Be Me, Be Free: Cloning service. Send replicas of yourself to events and occasions you rather not attend: e.g. board meetings, parent-teacher interviews, one man/one woman shows, family reunions, church, children's dance recitals etc..
We suggest you further investigate and develop your proposed business ideas. Not to put too fine a point on it, but we think you should abandon them all together.
Thank you for submitting your business ideas. The fee for each concept will still be applied